Reno Endodontic Specialists - Endodontic Associates
Dr. Michael Zeff and Dr. James Jones specialize exclusively in endodonitc treatment. A root canal is one of the most common dental procedures and can save your natural teeth and prevent the need for dental bridges or implants.
Endodontic Associates provides --
- Comprehensive root canal therapy to save teeth that have become decayed or infected
- Use of the Surgical Operating Microscope to see minute details within the tooth
- Use of digital radiography to minimize radiation to patients
- Dental procedures to relieve patients of the acute pain caused by tooth infection or decay
- Options for anesthesia to keep patients comfortable during procedures
- Complex retreatment of previous root canals that have developed complications and failed
As part of our commitment to our patients, we want to provide information that helps you make informed decisions about your oral health needs. On this website you can learn about our practice, endodontic (root canal) conditions and treatments, financial options to pay for your treatment, dental recommendations, and more.
Please give us a call @ 775-323-3838 if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.